Sunday, November 27, 2011

SSC231 Artistic Etchings

When I saw this sketch, I thought of En Francais immediately. So sticking with the French theme, I got out my Artistic Etchings stamp set. This is NOT my "go to" set. Actually, I think it is only the second time I used it.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - En Francais, Artistic Etchings
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy
Accessories - Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Large oval and Curly label punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

I made another one with a Christmas theme.  I just love this designer paper and only had a small piece of it left; enough to make 2 cards, so thought I'd give it a try.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Whisper White, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Quilted Cherry Cobbler ribbon, Word Window, Modern Label, and Large Oval punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful! Isn't this sketch fun to work with?!! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along and sharing your talent with us. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both those cards!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete