Thursday, November 17, 2011

Button Buddies

I started out trying to make a card for the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge.
I wanted to use the snowman from Button Buddies, and I didn't like it in the circle punches I tried.  I put him in the oval and I liked it, but it needed to be matted.  The Designer Frames embossing folder looked really good behind the extra large oval punch, but I couldn't get 3 across the card, so I ditched the design and make something else.  I'll try the snails from Button Buddies on a card later, using this sketch.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie markers, Extra Large oval punch, Designer Frames and Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Signo white gel pen, Neutrals Button collection, white baker's twine, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch on this better! Love that Cherry Cobbler, especially with that DP! May have to get some!

    ReplyDelete