Monday, November 28, 2011

CCMC177 Color Challenge

I worked off the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary site to make my card for today.  I had a lot of clothes/outfits in the 70's and 80's that used this Navy/Limeade combination, so I decided the dress from the Not So Seriously set was a good place to start.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Not So Seriously
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Lucky Limeade, River Rock, and Whisper White
Accessories - Stampin' Up! markers, Eyelet border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Great way to use the colors with this stamp set. Love the polka dot texture and the layers of paper to get all the colors in there. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image always makes me chuckle! I love how you used the challenge colors here! Thanks for playing along at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Yep...I forgot those WERE the colors of clothes from back then! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just see the lips moving on this stamped image and her arms just-a-flappin', you made me chuckle! Thanks for joining us this week at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Diane. So glad you played with the CCMC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combo! I had a dress in pink, lime, and yellow that I just loved!

    ReplyDelete