Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's Day card

I still go to the nursing home on Friday and make cards with the residents. It's such a rewarding thing to do!! I wanted to make a St. Patrick's Day card and I only have one stamp for the occasion, the Lucky Shamrock stamp that retired years ago. So I took a card that I made from some of the Sale-a-Bration freebies, yes FREE, and took the design and turned it into a Wild Wasabi St. Patty's Day card. I'll show you 3 versions of the same card.


This one uses the Free Best Day Ever stamp set, the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper, and the Bes Year Ever Accessory Pack. I added 1/2 of a doilie and used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. The little heart is punched from the Confetti Heart Border Punch.  You can use whichever punches you have for the greeting. A super easy card!

Here's one a I made for a birthday card.

I used Gorgeous Grunge for the splotches this time and a birthday greeting. Everything else is pretty much the same.

And here's the St. Patrick's Day card for my favorite ladies!!

I've got everything cut, stamped, and punched. All they need is a glue stick.  I think they'll like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment