Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Petal Potpourri with Hexagon Hive

I've had this Hexagon Hive Thinlit for a while and just hadn't used it so I thought I'd try it with the Petal Potpourri Bundle from the Occasions catalog (p 23). I know some of you are thinking "yeah, another flower". I kind of thought the same thing until I got to use it at a workshop and I was sold!! I got it and I love it! Making this card reminds me that Spring is coming - and that makes me smile!!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Petal Potpourri, Wetlands, Papillon Potpourri, (Lots of potpourri in this card :))
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories - Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Big Shot, Flower Medallion punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

If you're interested in this set, remember to buy it in the bundle, it will save you 15%!! (p23 Occasions catalog)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful yellow card!!! My favorite color! It shouts "Spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Actually, I thought of you when I was making this card because I know you love yellow cards!

    ReplyDelete