Sunday, September 29, 2013

Home Again!

I'm home from my Alaskan cruise and short stay in the great state of Washington. We had a great time but the weather didn't cooperate.  When we landed back in Dayton on Saturday, it reminded me of landing in Ft. Lauderdale in Feb. if you know what I mean!! But it's back to reality - cooking, laundry, cleaning - but thanks goodness there's stamping!! I got the idea for the card I made today from some notecards created by Peggy Noe.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Everything Eleanor, Birthday Greetings (retired)
Cardstock - Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake
Accessories - Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Extra large oval punch, Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside just says Happy Birthday with a few of the "swirly" designs on the edges.  I just couldn't get a good picture of the inside.

Simple card, but I love it, love it, love it!!

1 comment: