Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Clockworks

I made another card with the Clockworks stamp set and this one is a CASE from Carolyn King, a fellow demonstrator from Australia.  She has made some gorgeous cards with this stamp set. I can't wait to try a few more.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Clockworks, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP (retired)
Ink - Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/2", 3/4", and 1" circle punches, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

I sponged heavily over the Argyle embossing with Crumb Cake ink to make the embossed image stand out.  When I stamped with black ink over the Newsprint DSP, I stamped off first so it wasn't so dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment