There are a lot of these Chalk Talk Framelits candy holders on the web and I'm not sure to whom the credit goes for being the creator of this cute idea, but I copied mine from Becky Roberts. You can take the idea and make these for any holiday or any occasion.
Stamp sets - Halloween Hello
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie or Basic Black, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper (DSP), Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, Scallop edge punch, 1/4" hole punch, 3/4" Basic Black Chevron ribbon, 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones
Here are just a few of the dimensions and directions you need to make these. You can pretty much figure them out from the picture.
- Cut DSP to 2 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score at 3 1/2".
- Cut Pumpkin Pie (or any color) cardstock to 2 3/8" x 3 5/8".
- Fold DSP on the score line and place just inside the bottom cutting line of the Chalk Talk Framelit (so you keep the fold and don't cut it off.)
- Adhere the top and bottom of the DSP to the cardstock. The middle will be open to slide ribbon between. Add your tag to this ribbon
- Trim the corners of the Pumpkin Pie cardstock to match the corners of the DSP after it's been cut with the framelit. I used a corner punch for the top corners and a corner rounder for the bottom corners.
- Pull the Chevron ribbon through the 1/4" hole but don't tie it. Tie it closed with some Baker's Twine or crochet thread.
Just play with them a little bit, you'll see what needs to be done to complete them. They're easy!!