Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fabulous Shoes

I've got my card all ready for my ladies at the nursing home. I've been away for two weeks, and according to Lori, they've been checking all week to make sure I've returned! I'll be glad to see them too, they are such sweeties.

This card is a CASE from Kay Powell, a demonstrator I swapped cards with at Convention.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Fabulous You
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Polka Dots DSP
Ink - Versa Mark, Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories - Apothecary Accents Framelits, Black Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Daffodil Delight seam binding, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot

I changed it up a little for my Stamp Club. It's got a dressier feel, don't you think? The shoes didn't photograph well on this card, it was too much Very Vanilla, I guess, but the shoe is just as black as the yellow card. The embossing makes it look like patent leather.


The supplies are the same as above, but I used the Modern Medly DSP with Basic Black and Very Vanilla. The rose is colored with Melon Mambo, but you could use any color. I put Basic Rhinestones wherever there was a center to a flower.  They both sure were fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment