Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another Alphabet Press Embossed Project

I went to a pre-convention Make & Take session at the Marriott and I don't even know to whom the credit should go for this card, as I was invited by a friend. I remade one of the cards with just a few changes today. It uses the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder but I didn't use Core-dinations cardstock this time. On the piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, I randomly stamped in Crumb Cake ink the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge. After stamping,I ran it through the Big Shot with the Alphabet Press embossing folder. Then I inked around the edges to give it the distressed look.  I tore the top right corner before inking.  Then I did a lot of layering to finish the card.  It's fun to experiment!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock - Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
Ink - Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories - Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Big Shot, Decorative Label punch, Ticket Duo Builder punch, 7/16" Natural trim, mini brads, Stampin' sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment