Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bootiful Bouquet

There are lots of display boards at convention that have tons of projects displayed and I took pictures of the ones I liked and of the ones I had stamp sets for.  This is a card I made after looking through my photos. 

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Bootiful Occasions, Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point (pad and marker), Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories - Secret Garden Framelits, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (:( it didn't make the new catalog) Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Small and Large Oval punch, Basic Pearls

I colored the pearls with my Pacific Point marker. I heat set it a little so help it stay. I'm not sure it won't rub off, but I'm not touching it anymore, so we'll see!!  My cousin had knee replacement surgery on Monday, so she's going to get this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment