Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy New Year, Stampin' Up! Style

Yes, it's only June 1, but it's the beginning of the new catalog year at Stampin' Up! If you haven't already seen the new catalog, you'll want to get your hands (or eyes if you are online) on it now! If you've ever thought about being a demonstrator, I don't think there has ever been a better time with the promotion they are offering now!  Go to my SU website http://www.stampwithdianecaron.stampinup.net/ and get all the details! Then let me know what you think.

Today was another craft day at the nursing home. I haven't shown you the last few cards because they have been ideas that I have already posted on my blog. But today's is new.  It's an old idea made with retired stamp sets, but when I got the idea and prepared all the pieces for the ladies, the temp was above 90 and the thought of a popsicle sure sounded appealing.  Well today, it's cold and rainy. I think the temp is still in the 50's, but we made them anyway.  They sure got a kick out of making them.  I had everything stamped, cut, and punched for them today - all the pieces in a bag. Sure was a fast project. Hope it wasn't too fast for them.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Friendly Phrases, Tart and Tangy (retired), and Polka Dot (retired)
Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink - Melon Mambo, Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi markers
Accessories - Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' sponge, popsicle stick

This card is a case from Angie Kindig.

No comments:

Post a Comment