Monday, June 18, 2012

Papaya Collage

Boy, have I been on a whirlwind pace for the last several days and I haven't had any time to stamp.  The family reunion that was at my house is over and I'm happy to say it went very well!! But I had a ton of food left over! I thought I prepared for 40, but I guess I must have prepared for about a 100 based on what was left over :)  I'm happy that I was able to get us all together and it was sure worth the work!

But I do have a card to share with you today. It's made with Papaya Collage. This is a fun set to work with!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Papaya Collage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink - Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories - Bitty Banners Framelits, Baja Breeze 3/8" seam binding, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

The flowers are cut out and mounted with dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment