Thursday, May 3, 2012

Square Z-Fold Cards

I made two new Square Z-Fold cards today. We made one at my Mystery Hostess Workshop last Sat., but I wasn't really happy with it because I used Whisper White as the base for the card. I told my guests I thought I'd like it better if I used colored cardstock for the base, so that's what I tried today. I like it soooo much better! I wanted to use up some of my Designer Series Paper that is retiring and this is a perfect way for you to use up some of yours too.  It doesn't take a big piece, and since it's a small piece almost any design will work.


                                                                                                     (inside of card)
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Button Buddies, Friendly Phrases, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze (for sponging)
Accessories - Twitterpated designer buttons, Scallop Squares Duo die, Large Oval punch, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Happiest Birthday Wishes
Cardstock - Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Ink - Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Scallop Squares Duo die, Large and Small Star punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
                                                               This is a great masculine card!


RECIPE FOR SQUARE Z- FOLD CARD
  • Cut base cardstock 4 1/4" x 9 3/4". Score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".
  • Cut DSP for front 2 1/2" x 4".
  • Scallop square is die cut on a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of cardstock.
  • Cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of cardstock to layer on scallop square.
  • Cut other cardstock as needed to embellish your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment