Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day Treats

I made these St. Patrick's Day treats for my Stamp Club on Sat. If you are visiting my blog before then, act surprised!!


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Lucky Shamrock
Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink - Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Blossom punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Peppermint patties candy, Sticky Strip

Sandwiched between the two Blossoms is a Palmer Peppermint Patty (got them at Dollar General - they are round. The York patties aren't packaged round anymore. They are in a "bag".) You can use any kind of St. Patrick's Day stamp or shamrock.  Can also use the Scallop Circle punch instead of the Blossom punch, but I needed the larger circle punch to fit my stamped image.  These are great little treat ideas for any holiday.

Sa

1 comment:

  1. Cute little surprises! You always are making something cute! :)

    ReplyDelete