Monday, March 5, 2012

More Blossom Builders

I haven't posted for a few days because I've been helping with a remodeling project at my daughters and we've been putting in long hours! But I had still been playing with my Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit and had a couple of cards ready for my blog, just too tired to post them. So here they are.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - none
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit
Ink - None
Accessories - Texturz Plates background (Big Shot), Cutter Kit distressing tool, Beautiful Wings Embosslits,Blossom Petals Builder punch,  Basic Rhinestones, 5/8" Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Mixed Bunch, Tiny Tags
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Blossom punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Jewelry Tag punch, Basic pearls, 5/8" Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, White baker's twine

Both of these cards are 3 x 6 cards and fit in Stampin' Up's small open end envelopes. (107286  p.182). One of my favorite sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment