Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Faith in Nature

I have a Cardmaker Calendar and it has a card featured for March that I really liked.  There was nothing Stampin' Up! on the card, but I took the design and used my Stampin' Up! materials and created my own card.  It is surely not "Springy" like the weather today, but I like the card just the same!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Faith in Nature (Hostess), French Foliage
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink - Soft Suede, Versa Mark
Accessories - Scallop punch, Vintage brads, Early Espresso quilted ribbon (from Holiday mini), Linen thread, Stampin' sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

It's difficult to see on the picture, but I took 2 different clear mount blocks, a & b, rubbed them in the Soft Suede ink pad, and stamped then on the cardstock. Then I inked the French Foliage stamps in VersaMark and stamped over the block images. This card is 6 x 3, and there is plenty of room in the open end envelopes for the ribbon to hang over a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment