Sunday, July 12, 2015

Watercolor Wings with Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper

I love Black and White or Black and Vanilla! The Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper is beautiful and I paired it with the Watercolor Wings stamp set. I used Smoky Slate and Black ink on the butterfly. The base for the butterfly I stamped off with Smoky Slate, the second step I stamped with Smoky Slate full strength. The third step I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. It's lovely! The two cards I made use the flip side of the sheet of DSP. At my card club, the striped was the favored side. Which one do you like best?


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Watercolor Wings, Birthday Blossoms (for the greeting)
Cardstock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Timeless Elegance DSP
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Bold Butterfly Framelits, Big Shot, Extra-Large Oval punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment