Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Garden in Bloom

Things are really up in the air at my house these days.  We are moving. We bought a lot just up the road from where we are now and we are going to build a new home there. Our present home is on the market and I have everything in place for a showing at any time. (What a pain!) Therefore, my stamp room has been reorganized, partially stored away, and cleaned. I have been reluctant to even go in there and stamp. As you know, it doesn't take much to mess things up. But I have been doing a few things and working on the cards for a card club so thought I'd take advantage of those cards to post on my blog.

This card features the stamp set Garden in Bloom and the new Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack. Both are new items in the 2015-2016 catalog. I used Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron ink and the luxurious new 1" Dotted Lace Trim in Delightful Dijon. I cased this card from Stampin' Up's Stamper's Showcase. It was a card posted by Linda van Wely-Zwolle. It's got a funky cut piece on the front that I just scissor cut. Start with a 5 1/4" x 4" piece and position it on the card front. Then just trim away the part that is hanging over. Make sense?

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Garden in Bloom
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron
Accessories - Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady! I miss seeing you! This card is lovely. I like the new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! The new colors are growing on me! Sometimes it takes some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely feel your pain on showings…that is not a fun time :) Someone is sure going to get a beautiful home. Best of luck on building your new home. I like your new layout-clean and refreshing color!

    ReplyDelete