Thursday, May 28, 2015

You've Got This

You've got this is a new stamp set in the 2015 Stampin' Up! catalog. I went for a simple card for my first attempt using it. My next one will be colored and use the background stamp that goes with the set. I used some old Designer Paper for the newsprint background but you know you can use the pages from a book and get the same look.  I found an old hardback on my bookshelf that I didn't care anything about and I have torn the pages from that book and used them for a lot of projects.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - You've Got This, Wetlands
Cardstock - Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Newsprint DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories - 1 3/4" circle punch, Baked Brown Sugar thick Baker's Twine, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment