Sunday, May 3, 2015

From My Heart Birthday Card

From My Heart is one of the stamp sets that is retiring on June 2. I think that "The secret of life is enjoying the passing of time" is probably a pretty good philosophy. It gives credit for the quote to James Taylor. I wonder if it was a lyric from one of his songs. Anyone know? I guess that's the right James Taylor. Another card I made from this same set is one I posted on April 19, so you can look back and refresh your memory.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - From My Heart
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento, Smoky Slate (for sponging)
Accessories -Apothecary Accents Framelits (also retiring on June 2), Big Shot, Tea Lace Doilies, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment