Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Springtime Tulips

Boy I've been lazy when it comes to stamping! I haven't been in my stamp room for a week! I was so bad, I gave my granddaughters gift cards for Easter in the cardboard they came in - no Easter decorating at all! I actually felt guilty, but by that time I didn't have time to do anything about it! So I decided I'd better at least start getting ready for my Friday stamping (had last week off). I found a card by Renee Kohnke that I wanted to CASE. I thought the tulips in the circle were a nice touch. And I probably wouldn't have thought to put Rose Red and Pool Party together, but I like it! I made one with a sentiment and one with just butterflies. I'll use the one with the sentiment on Friday because the ladies at the nursing home don't think it's a real card without words!!



Supplies:
Stamp sets - Easter Blessings
Cardstock - Pool Party, Rose Red, Whisper White, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Black, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi markers
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Rose Red taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment