Monday, April 7, 2014

Petite Petals with Happy Watercolor

I saw a similar card to the one I made today on Pinterest. I took the "center" idea and ran with it to come up with a design of my own. This card has a lot of texture!! Love it!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Petite Petals, Happy Watercolor, On Your Birthday (retired)
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Ink - Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Big Shot, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Chevron Border Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 5/8" Natural Chevron Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

I did all the sponging with Crumb Cake ink. If you distress your cardstock after you sponge, be sure and touch up the sponging for the full effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment