Thursday, January 23, 2014

The new Hardwood stamp

Well..............I'm back from the warm Caribbean temps and waters, stamping in the deep freeze!  I want to go back!! But all my new stamps help warm me, so I tried out the new Hardwood background stamp.  It's really nice. I used Naturals Ivory cardstock with Early Espresso and I really like it. I've seen it used with all sorts of stamps and themes, but I went with Lovely as a Tree first. It will make a great masculine card.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Hardwood, Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory
Ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - Banners framelets, Big Shot, Neutrals Candy Dots, Linen Thread

If you haven't seen the new Occasions seasonal catalog, check it out online.

No comments:

Post a Comment