Friday, January 24, 2014

Simply Sketched with Pistachio Pudding

Simply Sketched is a hostess set that I've had for a while but just never broke out and used, so when I saw a card by Debbie Currier that I wanted to CASE,  I used the Simply Sketched stamp set to make my card since I didn't have the flower set she used.  I watercolored the flowers using Crisp Cantaloupe (I squeezed the color onto the lid of my stamp pad and watercolored from there.) This is the card I used for my nursing home activity so I had to color 20 of them. I felt like I was making swaps!!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Simply Sketched, Wetlands
Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Pistachio Pudding, Black StazOn, Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories, 2 1/2" circle punch, Circles Framelits, Big Shot,Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments: