Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wishing you a Magical Season

I'm still getting new Christmas stamps! I ordered this one, Magical Season, just last week. It is one of the single stamps that Stampin' Up! has this Christmas season. I love the sentiment, so this is the card I made today. It will be my 3rd Christmas card for the ladies (and Bill) at the nursing home on Friday.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Magical Christmas
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Die, Deco Labels Collection Die, Ovals Collection Die, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

I'm going to make another one without the sponging and see which one I like best. I thought I liked the sponging until I saw this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment