Monday, December 30, 2013

Simply Stars with Chalk Talk

I wasn't going for the patriotic look on this card. I wanted sort of a country feel with the stars usin Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse ink. But I think it screams Red, White and Blue! Though that doesn't mean I don't like it! I think to get the country feel I'd have to use some Crumb Cake along with the Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink - Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse
Accessories - Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, 3/8" stitched satin Midnight Muse ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. You're just having too much fun with those stars! :) I do love the Chalk Talk set. Nice card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete