Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lovely as a Tree Birthday

Lovely as a Tree was in the catalog when I first started stamping about 13 years ago.  I always admired the cards made with the set but never bought it. After a time, I never wanted to purchase it because I thought surely it was about to be retired. But it never was on the retired list. So.... I broke down and bought it. I hope I didn't jinx it and it continues to be in the catalog. This is the first card I made with the set.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Lovely as a Tree, Express Yourself (hostess)
Cardstock - Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake (for sponging)
Accessories - Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

This would be a great card for a fall or winter birthday, either male or female.

No comments:

Post a Comment