Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lovely as a Christmas Tree

I have been seeing Christmas cards made with Lovely as a Tree for years, but this is the first for me.  It makes a lovely scene. It's so peaceful looking.  I stamped the tree on the left full strength. Then I stamped the tree on the right full strength. Without reinking the stamp, I stamped to the left and right of the tree on the right and got the lighter trees, which makes them look like they are in the background. What a great effect!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Lovely as a Tree, Greetings of the Season
Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy
Accessories - Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is going to be the first Christmas card for my nursing home ladies on Friday.  We made 4 Thanksgiving/grateful/autumn cards and I'm tired of leaves and fall colors. I'm ready to move on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment