Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flowers from Too Kind

I used the flowers from the Too Kind stamp set to make this birthday card.  They are summery colors but I just love pink and green so I thought I had one more "summer" card in me before I start on the fall leaves and color cards. Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush rock!

Stamp sets - Too Kind, Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk
Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink - Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Accessories - , 1 3/8' Circle punch, Circles Collection Framelits, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

To make the background, I stamped off  before stamping the Gorgeous Grunge so the Pistachio Pudding would be lighter. I wanted a subtle background so it didn't take away from the flowers.

1 comment: