Friday, May 10, 2013

Field Flowers EnFrancais

Elegant Eggplant was the color for today. My ladies at the nursing home were very pleased. Purple is not a color I use very often, but I guess I need to use it more for them.  And Elegant Eggplant is a beautiful shade!
I used the second largest Oval Framelit on a piece of card stock that was 5 1/4" x 4" and was stamped on with the EnFrancais background stamp. I stamped it in Wisteria Wonder so the Elegant Eggplant flowers would stand out more.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Field Flowers, EnFrancais
Card stock - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Accessories - Ovals Collection Framelits,  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment