Thursday, May 9, 2013

Elements of Style is retiring

The Elements of Style stamp set is retiring and I'm sure it will be missed by many.  It has such a pretty floral arrangement and it's a great size. I decided to make one more card from this set.  I got my idea from Regina Andari.  Before I post all the details, let me tell you it's much prettier in person. If the sides are a little ragged for you, just don't distress them.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Elements of Style
Card stock - Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Ink - Staz on Black
Accessories - Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Small oval and 1" circle punches, Crumb Cake 3/8" taffeta ribbon, distressing tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

I stamped the flowers two times to fill the whole panel. I stamped with Black Staz On first, then ran it through the Big Shot in the embossing folder.

Here it is in Baja Breeze.


1 comment:

  1. I was a bit surprised that this one was retiring. Nice cards, Diane!

    ReplyDelete