Sunday, February 24, 2013

By the Tide

Stampin' Up! encourages the sharing of ideas. They believe in CASEing. Copy and Share Everything! The card I created with the By the Tide stamp set was featured in the latest Stampin' Success magazine. I tweaked it slightly, but essentially it's the same card.  I really like the layout and will try some other stamp sets with the same layout. Which ones can you think of that will work??

Supplies:
Stamp sets - By the Tide, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Card stock - Soft Suede,  Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake
Accessories - ! 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Stampin' Sponge

Super easy card!!

1 comment:

  1. I do like this card, Diane. I think if you turned the card vertical and used the Sale-a-bration Feeling Sentimental set, that it would look nice. I think that set needs a sentimental saying like the "Remember When"...

    ReplyDelete