Friday, September 28, 2012

Scentsational Season for Hot Cocoa!

Here's a fun card for you! It's made with the Scentsational Season stamp set and the cocoa mug is heat embossed with the  Sugar & Spice Scented Embossing Powder. I used small strips from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. The Scentsational Season stamp set and the Holiday Collection Framelits Dies are a snap to use and if you buy them in the bundle, you can save 15%. (see p. 16 in the holiday catalog for more info)

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Scentsational Season, Joyous Celebrations
Card stock - Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories - Holiday Collection Framelits Dies, Sugar & Spice Scented Embossing Powder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large oval punch, 3/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, Stampin' sponge, Stampin' dimensionals

How did I get the cocoa brown when I stamped my cup in Real Red?  I took a blender pen and wiped the color off where the hot cocoa is supposed to be. Then I inked that part of the stamp up with Soft Suede and voila!! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment