Monday, September 3, 2012

Balloons from You're Amazing

Happy Labor Day! If you're a member of the work force, I hope you got a much needed day off today! As for me, I enjoy retirement every day! Today's card is a CASE from Heidi King. It uses the ballons from You're Amazing.  I wasn't real crazy about the balloons at first, but I've seen them used several ways that I really like,so I'm changing my mind.  That happens alot with new stamp sets.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - You're Amazing, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock - Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Accessories -Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, 3/8" Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

The middle balloon is cut out (with scissors) and mounted with dimensionals. The banner is also mounted with dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. AUGH! Every time i see a set I think I can do without you usually make something that makes me feel like I really need it! :) So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete