Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lovely as a Tree

Lovely as a Tree is an "oldie but goodie" stamp set. I had used all the stamps in the set except for the one I used to make today's card. I never knew quite what to do with it and I saw a card on Pinterest that  used sponge daubers to color the tree and wanted to try it.  I think it's very interesting and different. Use 3 different sponge daubers and 3 different inks and rub the daubers across your stamped image until you get the shades you like. Be careful so you don't get "circles from the daubers. Rub back and forth instead of daubing.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Accessories - Big Shot, Ovals Framelits dies, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mossy Meadow ribbon, Sponge daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment