Saturday, August 29, 2015

Watercolor Words

I made a card for my youngest granddaughter who just received her reading scores for the 3rd grade guarantee reading test and she hit it out of the ballpark! The "teacher-grandma" in me had to recognize her so she'd know how important it was, so I made her this cute little card.  It uses only the Watercolor Words stamp set and I found a piece of red polka dotted ribbon in my scrap ribbon basket so it helped me decide on what colors of cardstock to use.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Watercolor Words
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories - Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to that sweet granddaughter! Cute card for her!

    ReplyDelete