Friday, August 15, 2014

Another Bloom for You and World Traveler #2

I made a different version of the Bloom for You card I did earlier in the week. I searched for some retired DSP that would work well with the Bloom for You flowers to make for my nursing home project. Here is what the ladies made today.



I have been working on some cards for my Card Club group which meets tomorrow and I was trying to come up with some masculine cards. I went back to the World Map and Traveler sets and used the steam ship again. I really like the Smoky Slate and Midnight Muse together but I used up the last of my Midnight Muse on this card. I think it will look just as nice with Night of Navy (or Basic Black).

Supplies:
Stamp sets - World Map, Traveler, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Midnight Muse (retired), Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Smoky Slate
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Small oval punch, Stampin' Sponge, Neutrals Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment