Saturday, May 31, 2014

Traveler Steamship

This card is a direct CASE from Michele Reynolds. Didn't she do an awesome job designing it?! I just fell in love with this card. The only thing I added were the rhinestones on the smoke stacks, which I saw somewhere else.This card incorporates the new In Color Lost Lagoon and a piece of designer paper from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (4 x 6 stack). The new metal buttons are really nice. That striped diagonal piece is a piece of Epic Day Washi Tape. I tried to use the "rainbow" from Work of Art like Michele did, but I couldn't get it right and I ended up sponging the water after masking the steam ship.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Traveler, Work of Art
Cardstock - Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Framelits, 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Basic Metal buttons, Coastal Cabana thick baker's twine, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, sponge dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig (for the Just for you from Work of Art - my set is wood mount, not clear mount)

No comments:

Post a Comment