Sunday, February 9, 2014

Honeycomb Valentine

Here's a simple and fun Valentine. It's the card I used Friday with my nursing home ladies.  You can place the hearts anywhere, you don't have to center them in the "cells" like I did.  You wouldn't think 80 and 90 year olds would be so creative, but we had some really cute Valentines when they were all finished!! Mary Lou's rocked - wish I'd have made mine like hers!  I'd love to take some pictures of them working and their finished projects, but there are privacy issues involved!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Valentine Defined (retired)
Cardstock - Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink - Raspberry Ripple
Accessories - Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Large and small heart punch, Ticket Duo Builder punch, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" stitched satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment