Monday, April 20, 2015

Just Kidding Again

Here's another card from your 110 lb. friend! This card is much cuter in person. It didn't really photograph well.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Just Kidding
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock - Whisper Whie, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (used the Blushing Bride paper), Rose Red (hearts)
Accessories - Confetti Heart Punch, Paper Snips, Thin line Black Marker (I used the Project Life Journaling Pen) Basic Rhinestones, Tombo Adhesive

I just used scissors to cut the piece of Blushing Bride DSP. I started with a piece 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and took some off the left side and the bottom at an angle for both. Then I just drew a line with the black marker, not trying to make it straight!! The lady on the couch is fussy cut with my Paper Snips after I colored her and just glued her to the card with Tombo Adhesive. It's a really interesting layout I found on Pinterest. You could do any color combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment